Where Can I Find an IT Support Team that Can Help Me Figure out the Hardware I Need for my Business?
Whether a business is a startup or simply in need of a technology upgrade, it can be very difficult to determine how to invest their technology budget best. Servers and computers are a significant investment. With each technology dollar so hard to come by, businesses don’t want to waste any of their hard-earned money on hardware that simply isn’t suited to the work that they do.
But even if a business manages to purchase the correct hardware solutions for the industry and workflow, each workstation needs to be properly set up and integrated with the network. Without a technology professional on the job, simply setting up the network cabling to new workstations can derail a business’ workflow for a week or longer, leading to costly downtime, lost productivity, and frustrated customers.
Four Benefits Businesses Gain from Hardware Consulting Services
- Strategic and judicious use of office space
- IT systems streamlined and configured to promote ease of use
- Targeted technology expenses to reduce wasted resources and unnecessary spending
- Customized and fortified security protocols
What Can My Business Gain from Strategic Hardware Advice from William Ives Consulting?
William Ives Consulting specialists possess the necessary expertise to assist their valued clients with the acquisition and implementation of the necessary hardware and its moving components to help them achieve and maintain their ideal IT working environment.
We help our customers with the following:
- The challenge of the correct hardware acquisition Businesses need to procure the correct technology assets to support their unique workflow and to meet the needs of their customers effectively. We provide strategic hardware consulting to help our clients maintain the most current IT assets to promote efficient work processes and support company growth. In addition to this, we carefully consider which technology tools will allow for easy scalability, allowing each of our customers to grow their applications, products, and services along with their company.
- The challenge of sourcing the best products at the best price point Our vendor management services ensure that our valued clients are not only able to procure the tools they need to succeed, but also that they are able to obtain them at the best possible price, a vital part of wisely investing each client’s technology budget.
- The challenge of sourcing the appropriate solutions As a partner to leading technology companies, the highly qualified staff of William Ives Consulting will locate and acquire the appropriate hardware, servers, switches, laptops, desktops, and more at the lowest possible prices through our distribution network. We will recommend the appropriate hardware to achieve scalability and in most cases, redundancy.
What Hardware Acquisitions and Installation Can William Ives Consulting Assist With?
- Dedicated computer systems
- Virtualization technologies
- File services
- Switches and routers
- Storage devices and systems